Unlimited Monthly Membership
- Unlimited classes and open gym
- Direct Debit (via EziDebit) – $50/week
Limited Monthly Membership
- 3 classes per week – does not include open gym
- Direct Debit (via EziDebit) – $45/week
Seniors & Students Unlimited Monthly Membership
- Unlimited classes and open gym (**does NOT include Olympic Weightlifting classes)
- Direct Debit (via EziDebit) – $150 (4 weekly)
- Seniors 65 years and older.
- Students must be full time.
Out of town Visitor/Casual (Drop In)
- $20 (cash)
- Must be an experienced CrossFitter, with at least 3 months Crossfit Training
- Does not apply for beginners.
Private Training – By appointment
- Please contact us for pricing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Fees are subject to change
- There is no free training, you must be a fully financial member to train at CrossFit Burleigh
- CrossFit Burleigh reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership
- Emergency services personnel receive 10% discount off their membership
- Memberships can be put on hold for a minimum of 2 weeks and maximum of 3 months
- Cancellation of your membership by CrossFit Burleigh can be made at any time
- 7 days written notice must be given to place membership on hold or cancel direct debits
- There will be no refund of payments upon failure to give adequate notice of cancellation
- CrossFit Burleigh will be closed for Public Holidays, Christmas and Easter Holidays. All holidays are factored into the membership fee structure
- Payments for the 2 Week Special or Casual Classes can be made by Cash
- Monthly membership must be paid via DIRECT DEBIT as we have found this to be the simplest method for both parties
- Direct debits can be setup by filling out the appropriate form when you are next at training
- You will need your BSB and account number to complete your direct debit membership form